Thursday, April 9, 2009

Emotions, Expeditions, and Employment

I think the title sums up the last few weeks... Lots has happened since my last post.

I turned 23. Crazy I know. Thanks to my sweet friends I had a great bday. The "Sara Olympics" was a lot of fun and I can't say thank you enough. I've got me some great peeps up in Seattle.



Then...We went to Wyoming! We visited my friend Mike's family, stayed in a sweet cabin, watched some snowmobile competitions, and had quite the adventure.

The group in Jackson Hole.

Sweet huh? Gotta throw out a shout out to my roommate. We all know I am not the easiest person to live with! Love you Robyn!


Yes I got a job! It only took me 6 months with this economic struggle to find one! Hah! I am officially employed for a company called Adhost. I am loving it. My office is downtown Seattle at Fisher Plaza, AKA Seattle Grace Hosiptal is you watch Grey's Anatomy. I totally plan on meeting Patrick Dempsey one of these days...The building is across the street from the Space Needle, such a cool area to work in. I feel so blessed to finally have a full time job again. I am still coaching the Radio Disney dance team too which I am also still L-O-V-I-N-G.

So I have covered all my key points. The emotions part are wrapped into everything from being stressed for 6 months until finding a great job, all the way through feeling so blessed for having such wonderful people around me through the whole journey. I love Seattle and finally feel settled. I love the people, the location, being close to home, there isn't anything I don't like about living here. I have no doubts I made the right decision in moving. I have learned so much the past few months and am grateful for the challenges I have every day that make me stronger.

This weekend? Going to Portland for the Lakers vs. Trailblazers game! Go KOBE!!!

4 comments:

  1. Sara you are so fun!! Congrats on the good job! That's so cool that you are right where they film Grey's Anatomy. That's like one of my all time favorite shows!! LOL..It sounds like you are keeping busy. Any plans to come to Moses any time soon? Sounds like you are headed to Portland for easter weekend...if only it was Moses..LOL Have fun and don't bust a gut too much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!!! I'm watching Grey's Anatomy right now and thinking of you. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara! So happy to hear you found a job! Seattle looks like an awesome place to work and live. Maybe CJ and I will join you in 5 years. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the job. I'm glad you're liking Seattle so much because I'll soon be joining you. Nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete