Friday, April 30, 2010

The Countdown

Life has been pretty chill lately. There has been less rain, more sun. Less shopping, more saving. Less lazy, more exercise. Less chocolate, more vegetables. Lots of good things happening in my life and I have a lot to be grateful for. I am really anxious for summer. I love Seattle and am thankful for the rain... yes it is the price we pay for all the green here BUT summer time is where it's at! Boating, yachting, whale watching, summer soccer (hopefully no black eyes this year!), sun bathing, white water rafting, camping... This really is the perfect place for me. I can't wait for all the fun I'm going to have...

In anticipation for all these wonderful things in the coming months, I have created a countdown. And since I have been lame and haven't added pictures for ages, I will make up for it by adding pictures for each of these events as they occur. I'm so ready.


THE COUNTDOWN


4 Weeks until Memorial Day Weekend... Boating season kick off in the great ML!

6 Weeks until my very first Triathalon

11 Weeks until Nichole & Ryan & kids visit me in Seattle! Yes!

13 Weeks until Laura visits me... Yachting in the San Juans! Yeah!

14 Weeks until Andrew's farewell... I'm going to sing...and maybe shed a tear or two.

14.5 Weeks until Andrew enters the MTC... go Elder Hyer!

15 Weeks until Emillie's wedding... I'm a bridesmaid.

18 Weeks until Maui... Aloooooha!


Now I gotta hit the gym or something. Here's to summer!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you got a ton of fun stuff coming up! Fun! I Cannot WAIT for Summer!!!

    ReplyDelete