Wednesday, November 30, 2011

bangs n' boots

Loving the bang trend going on. Oh yes. It is still happening. I decided to join in on the fun. The bangs of 2009 don't compare with the upgraded 2011 version thanks to my stylist Joanne St Onge.

 2009 and 2011


So I used a little color enhancement on 2011 but you get the idea. Glad to see I am improving on my make-up skills.

With the seasons changing and the temperature dropping I have been really into boots lately. Boots of all kinds...

The snowboard boots are similar to the ones I own except mine are accented with purple of course. The other two were found at Nordstrom.com this season. I am a fan of real leather and real lamb's wool from Australia. I am going to have some fabulously warm feet this Winter.

Time to hit the slopes!

No comments:

Post a Comment