Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Heartthrob, new watch & Grad School

The latest obsession worth mentioning is Tegan & Sara's latest album Heartthrob. I saw them live a few months ago and got to hear all of this life changing music only to never listen to it again because it was unreleased... until today! Reasons why you should GET IT TOO or at least Spotify it...


1) They are twin sisters, family oriented. Wholesome.
2) They have evolved from their punk rock/indie roots. Canadians got talent.
3) "Now I'm All Messed Up" (#9). Wow.
4) Quote from coworker now in love with the Heartthrob "Great Friday music!"
5) Deluxe album version only includes " Guilty as Charged". Replay.

You can listen to the full album (excluding Deluxe songs) here. You're welcome.

Also, I am officially a MBA student at UW. So I decided I needed a watch. It's from Anthropologie and is not set for the correct time. It's ok, it's just for show anyway.


In other news, I was able to visit a bestie in Atlanta over the summer. We conquered the Muddy Buddy 5K. Best day ever. Loved ATL. Also, learned how to surf in Mexico. Can't even say enough good things about that trip. Life is really busy and good and busy again.

This weekend I'm off to see another bestie in... New York City! More pictures to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment