Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snookie?

Some of you may have heard of the show "Jersey Shores" on MTV... I wouldn't recommend it if you are looking for any kind of wholesome entertainment, or really recomment it at all. BUT there is a character from the show that goes by "Snookie".

My friend had a "Jersey Shore" themed get together this weekend where all of us conservative LDS kids dressed up like Guido and Guidettes from this show. I dress up like Snookie and there was a striking resemblance. Not necessarily proud that I look so much like her but I def did an excellent job with my costume.

It was a lot of fun and these pics made the extreme hair ratting and inch thick orange bronzer all worth it.


3 comments:

  1. I wish you could understand how hard I laughed at this! You did such an amazing job looking like her! You are so fun Sara b! I bet that party was amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you do look like her but you are way prettier! cute guy with you too ;) miss you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Sara, I just laughed so hard! You are so funny. It is crazy how much you resemble Snookie in these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete