Tuesday, March 9, 2010

24

Yes I am getting older but I am convinced life only gets better. My 23rd year was pretty good but I feel real good about my 24th year. It's going to be a good one I can feel it.



This year I felt extremely spoiled. Well, I was. Aside from all the fabulous gifts I received...
I was treated to a several meals during the week, my sweet roommates decorated our house, and I had my own personal chef make me delicious chocolate dessert on my bday! Then on the weekend another great friend treated me to a ceramic painting place and dinner again! Saturday was the luau, which I worked with a couple other people to make happen. We had a great turnout and people had fun. It was a long week of partying and totally worth it.

Special thanks to all my dear friends and family who made me feel ever so special on my special day! Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Happy late birthday!! :) Oh & thanks for the baby shower gift. Your mom came to my shower. We had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday hun!! Love that luau pic! You are precious!! And, lucky you for being able to go to Vancouver during the Olympics-It's such a beautiful place I think.

    ReplyDelete