Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Taylor

Once upon a time there were two girls. One southern gal from Atlanta and one farm girl from Washington. They were both energetic, happy, BYU-Idaho students. One beautiful summer the two girls became roommates. Little did they know that they know that that was the beginning of something wonderful...


The girls laughed and laughed and laughed.



The girls stayed up way too late, ate way too much cookie dough, skipped class together, played in the water way too much, stayed out past curfew together, caused mischieve together, went to church together, shared secrets, listened to music together, cried together, and even prayed together. The two girls had the best summer of their lives and somehow managed to pass all their classes!  



These two girls were best of friends even when Fall came. Then another wonderful thing happened, one of the girls fell in love and got engaged. The other cried tears of joy for her friend. And just when you thought the story ended there...





Both moved on and started to grow up but never apart. The girls still love each other very much. They still laugh and laugh and laugh, share secrets, and share stories about their separate lives plus they have some really great memories that neither one will ever forget! These girls know what friendship is all about. They got it right. 

And they both lived happily ever after!


This is dedicated to my friend Taylor. She is an amazing person and such a blessing in my life. When we were roommates she was there for me for fun, support and encouragment, a prayer, anything I needed! She is one of the most compassionate people I know. She believed in me when I didn't believe in myself and has always been such a positive influence in my life. Taylor is talented in so many ways, she is such a great example and has such a strong testimony, she is creative, artistic, soooo fun, and a great wife AND mother! Even being a country apart, we still keep in touch and I just love her to death. I miss her tons and hope she knows just how special she is! Love you Tay!

(One last thing... OUR SONG)

1 comment:

  1. Haha I'm like totally crying! You are the best Sara b! I'm so glad we got to talk yesterday and I'm so glad we still get to talk all the time! You are an amazing friend and I'm so blessed to have had your friendship then, and now. You are the greatest and I love you! Thanks for dedicating a post to me! ;)

    ReplyDelete