Thursday, February 24, 2011

"This is my life."

I have survived the first week of my job. It has been fantastic but overwhelming. Lots to learn and the perfectionist in me was fighting to prove to be amazing the first day I walked through the door! But I know these things take time, things are already clicking. Every day I am grateful for this wonderful opportunity and excited to be a part of such a cool company.

So I have finally landed a great job... now maybe time to move on to the next step of my life? I think this little girls got it all figured out... "This is my life."


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this is so stinkin' cute! Congratulations on the new job Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so funny! ya for the new job :) i know you'll be fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Congrats on the sweet job.

    ReplyDelete