Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Holiday Happiness

Christmas came and went way too fast. The Holiday fun was complete with the Burnett family Christmas Eve party at our house. As I have gotten older I have come to appreciate my family so much more. My sister's family was missed this year, it is always sad not having them but I am grateful we had them for Thanksgiving. The extended family is lots of fun. I've got quite a few shots from the holidays. Notice how gorgeous my cousins are! As for the Hyer side, Grandpa and Grandma Hyer have flown south for the winter. I am hoping with my living in Washington again I won't miss out on all the family festivities. It is interesting being back, being close to family. I feel so settled and just where I want to and need to be. It is a wonderful feeling.

The short visit home was good aside from the fact that I ended up getting really sick Christmas Eve. I also had to head home to Seattle early because I had to work. I was real sad about not getting to see any of the friends that were in town for the holidays. You know who you are, and I love you dearly. Serious bummer but it was a lot of fun being with family at least.


Mom and I


Grandpa & Gramma Burnett


This is a precious shot... Andrew and Michael


Erika, Lauren, and I

No comments:

Post a Comment