Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Welcome 2009...


i welcomed in the new year with my seattle friends. there was a ysa activity in puyallup, so we danced the night away and counted down to 2009... it is crazy when i think about how much my life has changed in the last few months. in fact every single person in my new years pictures are all new friends i have met in the last 3 months of living in seattle. i couldn't ask for better friends here. yeah i am may not have a job yet but i have friends! i love seattle, i love my friends. special shout outs to robyn my dear roommate that moved with me. she wasn't with us on new years but i am so grateful for her, she is the best and i don't think i tell her that enough.

katie and i
one of my most favorite people and new BFF up here
(katie- my blog so i get to post this pic because it IS cute of you)


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

2 comments:

  1. You actually have 2 new favorite bffs... ME and MY chin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara you look BEAUTIFUL. If your in Seattle how come we never see you in ML? Good luck with the job hunt!! and stop by when your in town. (Have any cute friends to introduce Jordan to?)

    ReplyDelete