Thursday, January 29, 2009

Special Visitor



Just wanted to post a few pics from my fantastic weekend. I had a very special visitor come see me this past weekend. Jerry and I met in Provo and have been friends for a while now. It was kind of a surprise trip he made up here and so I was even happier to have him, I love surprises! He graduates soon from aviation school and so naturally I am trying to convince him to move to Seattle. Aside from the fact that I live here, Seattle has a lot to offer... jobs, entertainment, city fun, shopping... you name it, we got it.

We went around Seattle hitting hot spots like the Space Needle, (at night and another trip during the day), Pike's Place, Seattle's Underground tour, ferry to Banbridge Island, shopping, and had much more fun! So besides the fact that I had a cute boy at my side all weekend, my favorite thing was the Underground Tour. It was amazing! Seattle has about 33 blocks of undergound sidewalks. The tour only covers about 3. It was eerie but interesting all at once. I don't want to give the whole story away because ALL of you should come visit me in Seattle and we will take the tour. The tour teaches you all about the dark, money-hungry history of the city, and it is just awesome!

Anyway, here are some more pics from our weekend. Enjoy!







5 comments:

  1. How fun for you! I want to do that underground tour so bad!! Is it possible with babies??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah girl! Babies can come it is just a little eerie but come on over and we will go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to visit Seattle again. We went a couple summers ago for my sisters sealing. It was really cool but Tim and I really didnt have time to see anything so your pictures make me want to go. It looks like you had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, I found your blog! It seriously makes me miss Washington and your family.
    Glad your loving it over there. Tell Bill Gates his business will be much more successful if he hires you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how I've never been on that Seattle tour! It sounds crazy cool, I'm tempted to plan a trip!

    ReplyDelete