Monday, October 26, 2009

Park City Weekend



This weekend I made my way down to Utah. I stayed with my dearest friend Laura, in Provo and we laughed the night away. The next day we enjoyed some delicious classic Utah food at Cafe Rio and dessert at the Sweet Tooth Fairy. I recommend the cake bites! They are to die for, trust me!


Then we drove over to Park City for the rest of the weekend. We had reservations at Marriott's Mountainside which is at the base of the Park City resort... even though there wasn't snow it was gorgeous and so fun to be in one of my favorite places with some of my favorite people!  Speaking of which, Aaron came up later Saturday night too!



(Check out our hotel! This is from their site online but I just had to point out the rad pool/hot tubs. Waterfalls and everything! It was so fun.)















We did lots of catching up, shopping, swimming, relaxing, and exploring. Before taking off Sunday we visited the Olympic Park which was really cool. I am kind of in love with the Olympics and am so excited for the Winter 2010 Vancouver Olympics, FYI only 3 hours from me in Seattle!!! It was really cool to learn more about the 2002 SLC Olympic Games. Next time you are in Park City you should go check it out. Very cool AND inspiring.



Park City is pretty close to the top of my favorite places list and by far my favoirte place in Utah. The weekend was absolutely perfect.















Thank you Laura for being you. Thank you Lauren for partying with us. Thank you Aaron for puting up with 3 girls all weekend.









Thank you Park City. 
See you when the snow falls!

3 comments:

  1. Sara! I love Park City too! My parents live 45 minutes away from their in Heber City. Looks like you had a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara Beth.... I was in Heber that weekend! We were so close! I have only shopped the outlets there but I'm sure once we move to Heber in December I will be able to get a better look. It looks like you had a lot of fun. And if you end up snowboarding in Park City you better call me so we can have lunch or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummmmm, I miss Cafe Rio. And Utah. And NOT the snow.

    ReplyDelete