Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Latest

Heres an update on the new and exciting in my life...

1) I joined a DODGEBALL team: We are the "Matadors". On my 1 day I get off a week from Jillian Michaels (see previous post), I play dodgeball with some friends. So far I have only made it to 1 game but the "season" lasts through December. I'm not as bad as I thought I would be, I'm maybe even better than I was when I played on an intermural BYU-Idaho team.... maybe.

2) New Legs: I got myself a pair of denim leggings. They look like jeans but pysch! They are NOT and they are super sassy and work well with boots. And the best part is they are so comfy. Special shout out to Tanya for their discovery! These beauties will make their debut this weekend... which brings me to my next point...



3) Weekend Get-A-Way: I will be visiting Laura this weekend in Utah. We are heading over to stay on the mountain in Park City... my most favorite place in Utah. If only there would be enough snow for some early season riding... guess I will have to visit again later in the year.


4) Tribute to MJ: With a little talent, teaching, and tweaking and my dance team has mastered "Thriller", I have taught it to my ward (for FHE), and I am planning on "performing"/dancing it on Halloween. It is so fun! Yes this is a dream come true. If you are interested in learning the dance, you just let me know and I will be happy to teach it to you.

5) Trip to the Happiest Place on Earth: I get to go see AubRee & family in November. This will be a lot of fun considering this will be my first trip to see Aub's home in California AND we will be going to Disneyland, compliments of good ol' Walt himself. As a Disney employee (aka Radio Disney dance instructor) I get complimentary tickets every couple months which I've never used, so it should be sweet. I have 3 goals while I am there 1) party with Aub like its 2004 2) get some sun and get out of the seattle rain and 3) become great friends with Grace. I'm already counting down...


6) Oh Canada: I will be kicking off this years snowboarding season in WHISTLER come December. The trip will be with the same huge group of peeps as last year. I can't wait. These people are wonderful, the snow is great, the shopping is awesome... I can't say enough good things about this trip!  



And that just about sums it up... I am happy, healthy, and loving life more than ever. Stay tuned.

8 comments:

  1. I'm pretty stoked on number 3!

    Also, can you tell me where to get these magical denim leggings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nordstrom! 2 colors... black and blue... I currently have black and I am 90% sure I will go back for the blue ones too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara! It looks like you are headin for tons of fun! Yay! Can't wait to see the pictures you post from these excursions! And would your trip to Utah maybe include going through Provo? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Disneyland sounds like fun about now. I made it to Disney World last year, but still like Disneyland better than the Magic Kingdom. One of these days I need to sneak out for a long weekend and go again, since it's been a few years since I've been there.

    Oh, and I should probably apologize for my inability to dance...

    -Brian

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow beth you have a busy couple of months ahead of you! i'm really excited for you to stay with me and grace will love you i already know! awesome pic of us too that was a long time ago we need to make new memories!! love ya
    aub

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm stoked for #6!!! Mostly because we get to go on that trip together and the other trips you will be leaving me, but I know you will have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Geez, it makes my life look so lame! Haha! Sounds like you are going to have many many adventures that you're going to have to tell me all about! I miss you Sara b!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to learn the thriller dance! Seriously, come teach it to me. And also I want to party like it's 2004. Oh man I miss those days.

    ReplyDelete