Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I love it. I want it. I have to have it.

Yes I am aware that the title of this blog post makes me sound nothing less of a complete brat. Really though, "I love it. I want it. I have to have it," is exactly what runs through my head when I discover something that has "it". "It" meaning awesome, amazing, beautiful, fun, and something I definitely want everyone else to love too.

I have a big heart and I love lots of things very easily. For some reason I get really excited and maybe slightly obsessed when I discover something that I adore. So this blog is all about my obsessions or 'sessions (per blog title). Yes my excitement might exceed that of the average person, and yes, my obsessions can fade as fast as they are discovered, but that is only because I find something new to be excited about! Trust me it is a great way to live. You should try it!

The purpose of this blog is to share some of the obsessive love I have for the little things in life. If it brings you a smile, tear of joy, laugh, or some sort of positive energy then mission accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment