Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Why blog?

So I must say that I believe I have failed at blogging. I think it might have to do with the fact that I don't have pictures of adorable children to post. Who knows. I am considering closing down this bad boy just because I don't want my blog to become a journal or get to deep on the 5 people that read it. I definitely don't think my life is boring, I just feel the need to blog with a purpose in mind. So I am going to follow my pro blogging friends examples and start a new blog with a focus. I'm about to blog for a purpose!

My new blog is solely dedicated to my obsessions. It is called 'sessions and can be found at sessionsofsara.blogspot.com

I have the tendency to become obsessed with things very quickly and suddenly. You better believe I switch obsessions just as fast as I find new ones, so documenting it will be fun for me! My memory also seems to fade fast so why not create a collection and documentation of things I love? This could include a range of items such as delicious and/or healthy treats, new found forms of exercises, travel experiences, attractive soccer players, magical lip gloss, emotional music, and more. It should be a lot more fun... at least for me.

For those of you who are interested in my life, I will update this one occasionally but you can keep up with me via Facebook where I post most of my pics anyway.

2 comments: